This past week the children had fun learning how to sound out and write the letter E for elephant. They also enjoyed learning about leaves. We went on a leaf hunt and collected many different types and colors of leaves. We read the book “The Leaf Man” and the children then made their own leaf person. They had so much fun.
This coming week we will be learning how to sound out and write the letter F for firefighter. We will begin our unit on Community Helpers by learning about firefighters and how to practice fire safety. We will also learn about Veteran’s Day and why this day is so important to remember. We will also continue learning the song “God Bless America.”
For religious instruction, we will continue to learn about Adam and Eve.
- November 10th – NO SCHOOL for Veteran’s Day
- November 15th – Trip to the Hicksville Fire Dept. We will walk over at 11am.
- November 22nd – Thanksgiving Feast schoolwide.
- November 23rd – 24th – NO SCHOOL for Thanksgiving break.
- Please send your child’s folder to school each day.
- Please remember to dress your child in warm clothing (with names on them) as we will continue to go out to the playground, weather permitting.
Have a Blessed Day!
Mrs. Agosta & Ms. Madden