Summer STARS Program
Days ’Til Summer
if you register and pay for your weeks on or before
April 15, 2020
$10 off weekly fee
for additional child/children
Trinity Lutheran’s Summer STARS 2021
(Science – Technology – Arts – Religion – Sports)
An affordable and flexible program for children 3 years of age to students entering fifth grade in a caring Christian environment. Conveniently located within walking distance of the Hicksville train station.
- Age appropriate global awareness experiences (including world cultures and languages)
- Organized Sports
- Bible Stories
- Arts & Crafts
- Music & Movement
- Water Play
You may choose your weeks and pay by the week.
Please be aware that only advance payments guarante your child’s spot in the program. Week to week payments do not. No deposits required.
Six Fun Weeks Available
Session 1 Stars & Stripes June 28-July 2
Session 2 Dinosaurs & Other Creatures July 5 – July 9
Session 3 Heroes & Superheros July 12 – July 16
Session 4 Under the Sea July 19 – July 23
Session 5 Rainforest Adventure (VBS) July 26 – July 30*
Session 6 Everyday’s a Holiday August 2 – August 6
*During session 5, children desiring to participate in Trinity Church’s Vacation Bible School will need to register with Trinity Church for VBS.
Summer Program Hours
Full Day: 8:00am–4:00pm
Half Day: 8:00am–12:00pm
Early Care: 7:30am–8:00am
(for $10 additional per week)
Monday–Thursday ONLY, 4:00pm–6:00pm
(for $60 additional per week)
*This service is offered as determined by enrollment.
$435 per week (5 full days – ages 3-12)
Or $225 (per week 5 half days)
Program Fee Includes: Weekly ice cream truck visit, pizza lunch on Wednesdays, and snacks.
Parents are responsible for lunch (if full day) and transportation. Preschool children MUST be toilet trained.
Summer STARS Survival Guide
All campers should come prepared each day with the following:
- Casual clothing. Sneakers are best for the inside and outside activities. Flip-flops are not permitted.
- A healthy lunch and a drink. Lunches are not refrigerated. Please insert an icepack in the lunch box. We provide morning and afternoon snack.
- Bathing suit and towel or an extra set of clothing for water activities. Water shoes are recommended or an additional pair of sneakers. Bare feet are not allowed.
- A backpack or bag.
- Sunscreen – It is recommended that sunscreen be applied to your child in the morning before arriving at our program.
All campers in Pre-School “3s” & “4s” – A sleeping bag or mat for rest time.
All campers ages 3 – 7 – An extra set of clothing including underwear.
All items should be clearly marked with your child’s name.
Children should not bring any toys from home including electronic games and personal audio devices. These items are only permitted during After Care and at your own risk.