Summer STARS Program
Days ’Til Summer
if you register and pay for your weeks on or before
April 15, 2022
$10 off weekly fee
for additional child/children
Trinity Lutheran’s Summer STARS 2022
(Science – Technology – Arts – Religion – Sports)
An affordable and flexible program for children of Pre K age to students entering fifth grade in a caring Christian environment. Conveniently located within walking distance of the Hicksville train station.
- Age appropriate global awareness experiences (including world cultures and languages)
- Organized Sports
- Bible Stories
- Arts & Crafts
- Music & Movement
- Water Play
- Academic Enrichment
You may choose your weeks and pay by the week.
Please be aware that only advance payments guarantee your child’s spot in the program. Week to week payments do not. No deposits required.
Six Fun Weeks Available
Session 1 Stars & Stripes Forever June 27-July 1
Session 2 Sports Spectacular July 5 – July 8
Session 3 Heroes & Superheros (VBS)* July 11 – July 15
Session 4 Under the Sea July 18 – July 22
Session 5 Animal Adventure July 25 – July 29
Session 6 Everyday’s a Holiday August 1 – August 5
*During session 3, children desiring to participate in Trinity Church’s Vacation Bible School will need to register with Trinity Church for VBS.
Summer Program Hours
Full Day: 8:00am–4:00pm
Half Day: 8:00am–12:00pm ( Pre K & K age students only)
$400 per week (5 full days – entering Pre-K – grade 5)
Or $200 (per week 5 half days Pre K and K only)
Program Fee Includes: Pizza lunch on Wednesdays, and snacks.
Parents are responsible for lunch (if full day) and transportation. Preschool children MUST be toilet trained.
For more information or to register call 516-931-2211 or contact Mr. William Mallon at email@example.com
Summer STARS Survival Guide
All campers should come prepared each day with the following:
- Casual clothing. Sneakers are best for the inside and outside activities. Flip-flops are not permitted.
- A healthy lunch and a drink. Lunches are not refrigerated. Please insert an icepack in the lunch box. We provide morning and afternoon snack.
- Bathing suit and towel or an extra set of clothing for water activities. Water shoes are recommended or an additional pair of sneakers. Bare feet are not allowed.
- A backpack or bag.
- Sunscreen – It is recommended that sunscreen be applied to your child in the morning before arriving at our program.
All campers in Pre-K – A sleeping bag or mat for rest time.
All campers ages 3 – 7 – An extra set of clothing including underwear.
All items should be clearly marked with your child’s name.
Children should not bring any toys from home including electronic games and personal audio devices. These items are only permitted during After Care and at your own risk.