Application Fee: $50
This non-refundable fee is due with the application. Children will not be tested for admission to Trinity without application fee payment.
Upon acceptance, a non-refundable fee of $200 is due with a completed registration form.
This fee covers the cost of religious materials, insurance, technology fees, and PTFA dues.
Re-Registration: $200 (early bird fee if received by February 1st is $175)
Every January a re-registration form is sent home with your child to hold their place for the next school year. A non-refundable fee of $200 is due with the completed form. This fee covers the cost of religious materials, insurance, technology fees, and PTFA dues.
Members in good standing of Trinity Lutheran Church, Hicksville receive a tuition discount, in addition to several affiliated Lutheran Churches. Please advise the Admissions Office if you are a member of Trinity Lutheran, or inquire if you are a member of a Lutheran Church.
Tuition is due July 1st and may be paid in full or you may sign up for one of the convenient payment plans below.
- Make your tuition payments directly from your bank to our school safely and conveniently.
- Help you plan and fulfill your tuition commitments in a timely manner.
- Eliminate the time and cost of writing checks.
- Have your payments withdrawn over 10 months (July-April) with payments being withdrawn on the 1st or 15th or split between the 1st & the 15th. Special arrangements may be made if a different date is more convenient.
- $25 annual enrollment fee.
- FACTS will mail or email your monthly tuition payment invoice directly to you.
- Payments are due the 1st of each month with a 10-day grace period.
- You may mail your payment to FACTS or pay online.
- 10-month plan (July-April) OR Semi-annual plan (July & January).
- $43 annual enrollment fee for 10-month plan OR $10 annual enrollment fee for Semi-annual plan
Apply for Financial Aid: